Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Vegetable Market
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 18:33:27 -0400

PESO:

Now I'm at the DAILY vegetable market in Dhaka.  We got there before
sunrise and it was already very busy.  If you look at all of the vegetables
in this market which is held every day, you would think nobody in
Bangladesh would ever go hungry.  I guess that's possible. They all seem
happy and well-fed.  I could spend days at this market:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/169075284

And PLEASE don't stop with that one photo.  Keep hitting NEXT until you get
to the end.

All C&C are greatly appreciated.  Next, I'm on to the train track shanties
in color.  Almost finished with Bangladesh!

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com