Subject: [Leica] IMGS: B&W
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 08:18:04 +0530

Don't worry, there are some of us for whom the Muller Report is largely
irrelevant. We are in the midst of the largest democratic election in the
history of the world, which is a far more important event in the long term!
I voted yesterday, but the election is so complex - more than a billion
people are eligible to vote - that it is held in 7 phases, over 6 weeks,
and is completely conducted with Electronic Voting Machines (no hanging
chads to worry about)

That said, the B&W set is superb. As you are aware, I can empathize fully
with both the subject matter and people, as such scenes are utterly
familiar to me.

Cheers
Jayanand