Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday "Flowers" Jim N
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 22:40:17 +0100

Jim, I pay a crowd to come in regularly and treat my lawn to ensure
invaders like these don't appear, but nature, as per usual, triumphs.
Luckily, my whizzing blades ensure that very few grandpas survive, but
anyway your excellent photo reminds that I must cut my grass after my
bridge session tomorrow.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Friday "Flowers" Jim N)