Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: a successful brevet
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 16:19:47 +0100

Last week the main event was a brevet, a 200 km bike ride. I have had bad
luck with these events during the past couple of years, having one cut short
in Denmark in August 2017 by an insect bite that caused an allergic reaction
and landed me in the emergency room,  another one this past January, when a
couple of days of stomach virus left me too weak to continue after the first
serious climb, and one last year (or maybe it was also in 2017) when my
friend Lars was suffering from bronchitis and we had to pull out of an event
on Mallorca. But this week I was fine, there were no mishaps, and I made
it?and I also made new friends among a group of lovely female cyclists.

Aside from the that there are some images from my ?regular? cycling, the
beach in the morning, the owner of our pizza place, cute dogs?in other
words, the usual subjects, hopefully slightly different so as not to bore
the audience. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2458

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman