Subject: [Leica] IMG: Oly 50-200 On a Shoulder Stock
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:48:42 -0500

Still exploring my choices with the heavy Olympus 50-200 lens, I paired
it up with a Leica shoulder stock.? This seems to work fairly well.?
Here are a couple of examples:

I have had Grape Hyacinths in past Springs, but never in this spot.? The
E-510 handles it quite well.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190317-P3175974.JPG.html

My old iron support for hanging baskets and bird feeders has acquired
some blemishes with age.? Here, a Cardinal Female gives it a suspicious
look.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190317-P3175967.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols