Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Dredging Rocks Colors
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 10:12:55 -0500

Tina, perhaps it's just my preferences, but I feel that this is a case
where your choice of ISO 50 and f/4 worked against you.? I feel that ISO
200 at f/8 would have cleared up some of the fuzzy activity in the
background.? That is, unless you were trying to isolate the man in the
foreground, which this image doesn't really do.? Just my 2 cents.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Dredging Rocks Colors)