Subject: [Leica] Military Train
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 20:16:35 +0100

THIS, is an incredible series Ric. Thank you for covering the event so well
and sharing it with us.

Now, the whole concept of armoured vehicles on trains within the US borders
escapes my comprehension. But I know, I belong to different worldSsss :-)

Amities

Philippe, still feeling so uneasy when seeing armoured things going past to
no avail