Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 05:18:54 -0600

Greetings to all.  We are still sorting through 32 years and three
households of stuff as we transition to Austin full time.  So this weeks
image dates back to my nieces graduation.  We were in the pre graduation
celebrations in a rather large stadium.  This individual in front of us in
the bleachers intrigued me so here we are:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/ambiguous+head+in+the+crowd.jpg.html

All the best; the cameras are finally sort of unpacked and Austin will
offer plenty of images as the whole city does South by Southwest.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com
--