Subject: [Leica] IMG: Colorful Visitor
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:51:29 -0600

 ??? When I glanced at incoming flight plans this morning, I spotted an
airplane that I wanted to see.? So I ambled out to the airport and
awaited the arrival of an L-39 Albatross, from Detroit.? Here are a few
images of his arrival and servicing.? The paint job was the best I've
ever seen, and the pilot was very careful to protect the surface and
wipe up any fuel drippings.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190225-DSCF0773.JPG.html

He received the usual friendly service.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190225-DSCF0792.JPG.html

After wrestling with the fuel hose, her cologne was "Jet-A".

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190225-DSCF0812.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA