Subject: [Leica] Perspective | Meet the men living deep in the Ozarks, away from the fray from The Washington Post
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 04:54:42 -0600

I know it?s not for everyone on the planet; I?m far from approving.
However my guess is that in part the guns are how they eat.

I can?t explain the rest in terms you?d understand because I?ve been around
it all my life and I don?t understand.  I have a cousin who would look at
home in these shots, and no, it?s not Ric!

Son

--
Regards,

Sonny