Subject: [Leica] Retouching enlargements experience?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 21:57:36 -0600

I can recall watching my wife's parents do retouching of 5 x 7 studio
portraits with very sharp pencils, filling flaws by placing very sharp
dots on the emulsion side.? It is an art that must be learned by
experience.? I'm not sure this could ever be done with 35mm.

I like Don's drying suggestions.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA