Subject: [Leica] Snow Respite at last
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 07:21:40 -0800

Thanks Jayanand,
Indeed - yesterday we shovelled our way out of the driveway and went to
town for more groceries and even stayed out for lunch with friends.
When we got home, it started to snow again and the power was
out once more. This friday morning the snow has stopped and
the power is back on.  So all is right with the world again.
Hope it is over soon.
Howard