Subject: [Leica] IMG: Transportation Images from Today
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:37:22 -0600

I observed this airplane's arrival last evening, and was curious.? When
I asked about it today, I learned that it was a charter from Germany
carrying 54 cartons of brass screws for use in BMW assemblies.? It will
be off to London tomorrow.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190214-IMG_1380.JPG.html

Now I'm drifting into Ric Carter's territory.? After I picked up a
sandwich for supper, I got held up by a string of hopper cars with a
locomotive in front and this Push-Me-Pull-You in the middle of the string.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190214-DSCF7170.JPG.html

First one, iPhone 6, second one Fuji X-E1 w/35mm.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: Transportation Images from Today)