Subject: [Leica] Enhance Details
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:48:43 -0600

I can suggest getting a 30-day trial copy of Topaz AI Clear.? It does a
considerably better job of detail enhancement than the LR app, and helps
in reducing noise where that is an issue.? This is in spite of its deep
learning programming consisting of only millions of images, as opposed
to LR's billions :).? Another one is Topaz AI Gigapixel for resizing
images.? If you have cropped and need to resize say an 8x12 to 12x18 or
even larger, it does a great job, far better than the interpolation apps
like Photoshop's.? AI Gigapixel is stand-alone, but AI Clear is a
plug-in for PS or LR.

Ken