Subject: [Leica] Enhance Details
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:55:33 -0800

Tina.... it is not the location I found to do the updates.... I used the
Windows function under SETTINGS and then UPDATE..... but that may not
matter.....

Not sure what is going on.. it took my computer about a minute to get to
100% then it started all over again......and now I am at a whopping 5%.....

I can guess some of the problem is that even though I have auto update on
Windows turned on, apparently this ( Other?) updates do not get installed
until someone at MS decides I can actually get the update.....  and pushes a
button in MS HQ.

I found a note somewhere that this specific version (1809) is not yet ready
for automatic distribution......  I wonder what that means.....

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

I think I found it here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10?ranMID=43674&ran
EAID=je6NUbpObpQ&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-dnV9Aavrkc4zvHRYoRsOHg&epi=je6NUbpObp
Q-dnV9Aavrkc4zvHRYoRsOHg&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7795_1243925&tduid=(ir__
ki26z1m9evjtwzd23ygibep9fn2xhemxdxx9jwgt00)(7795)(1243925)(je6NUbpObpQ-dnV9A
avrkc4zvHRYoRsOHg)()&irclickid=_ki26z1m9evjtwzd23ygibep9fn2xhemxdxx9jwgt00

It has been downloading and updating for about an hour now and is 76%
finished.  I hope this is the answer!

Tina

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:31 PM Frank Filippone via LUG
<lug at leica-users.org>
wrote:

> I tracked down MY problem......
>
> Yes, I am running Windows 10, with all the updates up to date.
> I then did the following....
> Go to SETTINGS
> Go to SYSTEM
> Go to ABOUT......... most of the way down the page, is the section
> labeled...... WINDOWS SPECIFICATIONS
> Where you will find you are running Windows 10 and the VERSION
>
> I am running Version 1803
>
> The applicable version to run the new Adobe Enhance is version 1809 or
> later.....
>
> The reason I can not use this "feature" is that I am running an older
> version.....
>
> Tina???????
>
> Now I will go off and figure out how to get the latest upgrade to Windows
> 1809 or later......
>

> Frank Filippone
>
> Red735i at verizon.net

Windows