Subject: [Leica] URL: Don McCullen
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 06:42:39 +0000

I watched Don McCullin on BBC4 and there is no doubt that he has a great eye
but it is no good, I just cannot warm to the guy at all. I am afraid I
regard him as a self-promoter and feel he often exploits his subjects (but
then I guess all street photographers do to a greater or lesser extent). I
met him once at a RPS lecture and book signing.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or