Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Gear, Winter Birds
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 15:00:41 -0600

After the Winter temps moved on, we had 62 deg F. today.? I decided to
get outside for a few minutes and enjoy the change.? My choice was the
Oly E-1 and the Leica Telyt-R 250/4 on a monopod. My most cooperative
subjects were, as usual, the Cardinals that stay around all Winter.? I
try to keep sunflower seeds in the old feeder.

The first shot shows a Male Cardinal that has not quite accepted my
presence, and is in hiding in the tree branches.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190203-P2037478.JPG.html

The second shot shows a Cardinal pair.? As in many dining rooms, the
female keeps an eye out for problems as the male chows down.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190203-P2037486.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA