Subject: [Leica] Victorian House in Churubusco
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:02:22 +0000

Nice one, Chris.
It's a pity the architect didn't align the front door as well as you
might have. The off centre look does the house no favours. However, it's
an intriguing place and you mentioned Victorian in your description so I
had to find it on my close friend Google maps to see its surroundings.
3945 Churubusco throws up up some interesting stuff including price and
a lot of interior shots. I see it was built in 1908, so over here it
would be called Edwardian as Queen Victoria died in 1901 to be replaced
by her son Edward. It's good to see it survives as despite houses being
put on historical registers, they somehow manage to get knocked down or
altered terribly.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Victorian House in Churubusco)