Subject: [Leica] Fotografia Catalunya
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 01:46:39 +0100

I am happy to share with you this good new. I am listed in the Catalog of
Catalan Photographers at "Fotografia Catalunya", a website dedicated to the
Catalan Photography culture and photography that depends on the General
Direction of the MNAC (National Museum of Art of Catalonia).

My profile is unfortunately  only in the Catalan version by the moment ....,
There is my biography, my exhibitions and some of my photos:

<Https://www.fotografiacatalunya.cat/ca/cataleg/fotografs/lluis_ripoll?pag=2>

Cheers
Lluis

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Fotografia Catalunya)