Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW 50
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 11:01:26 +0100

I like the whole series, hard to pick up a favorite then.
Very atmospheric, with a feeling of ? stolen pictures ? all around :-)
Oh yes, the migrants sub series is stil full of life (love the doorknob btw)
And the textures in  ? the bins ? are very appealing.

On the downside, the low light (probably) took a toll on sharpness and
noise, and not on colours (good on Sony then).
I wonder, should you happen to live close to the place, if a retake of some,
using a tripod would make them neater/cleaner or at least even closer to my
aesthetics.

Keep documenting Ric, this one follower begs you to :-)

Amities

Philippe