Subject: [Leica] Wolf Moon eclipse
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 08:50:10 +0530

Beautiful and unusual shot. Your description of the conditions calls for
more than just a wee drop of Lagavulin, if you ask me. The next time you
buy Lagavulin get the sensational 12 year 2017 annual release (more
expensive, but cask strength, so will go a longer way as well), it is the
best 12 year old I have had in the last few years.

Cheers
Jayanand