Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Digging Into the Past
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 06:30:28 +0100

The way those old photographs hold up is impressive. I have photographs from
the 1920s and 1930s, inherited from my father, which have held up similarly
well. On the other hand, the ones from the 1950s and 1960s have faded badly,
probably reflecting the work ethic in post-war Communist Poland.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain