Subject: [Leica] Surf's Up
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 23:15:37 +0000

The head and tripod certainly seem to work, Aram. The last shot is
excellent. What gear did you use?
I'm also curious as to what sort of wave height was that at? I ask as my
eldest surfs a fair bit. Over on the west coast of Ireland, we get
fairly decent wave heights a lot of the time, and he used to go there a
lot. Mind you, he has travelled as far as Nicaragua searching for decent
surf. Thankfully for our state of mind, he has backed off as he's got
older as he has had some close calls in the past.

Douglas