Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tracks
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 09:59:12 -0600

Hi Don,

Don't have a cat door, so they can't get in that way.? But, did have a
very active cat.? He would listen at the base of the garage door, for
birds pecking away at the seeds, etc, that blew up along the door.? Then
he would swipe his paw beneath the rubber seal strip on the door, and
pull in a bird.? He was always a hunter.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA