Subject: [Leica] REAL PHOTOGS MOTTO!!! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 22:53:37 -0800

HI CREW,

Here is the photojournalists motto!!

"REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT B&W. THEY EAT SUSHI. J  THEY DRINK SINGLE MALT
SCOTCH!!!" J  cheers everybody!!!

Today I was told I'll probably live to my 100th birthday day. J May 27. 2029

So at the jolly good age of 89yrs! J I'm a "boy" with a pleasant kick ass
attitude of a "young lad" looking forward to enjoying a wild and crazy
PHOTOG's shooting life for another bit of a time yet!! J

A photojournalist shooting for the past 65 plus years about the world with a
bit of time yet! J May, the GREAT SPIRIT BLESS ALL OF YOU FOR MANY YEARS TO
COME!

CHEERS.

Dr. TED GRANT O.C.

tedgrant at shaw.ca