Subject: [Leica] IMG: Woman with hat interior
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 01:53:42 +0000

Yes, Jim, you're right. We can see some names crossed out, and others
written in instead. The various fonts of family knowledge have died, so
there's no one to ask any more. Fights are thus unlikely :-)

It's a pity that people don't write details on the back when they get
their images for the first time. Incidentally, one of the photos we have
has an elegant art nouveau cover that says "De Youngs" who were based on
Broadway in New York and whose major claim to fame as photographers was
the famous shot of Harry Longabaugh and Etta Place. Longabaugh was
better known as the Sundance Kid.

Douglas