Subject: [Leica] IMG: Gone 296 years and counting
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 22:52:40 +0000

Thanks Curt. The gravestone would have been higher, but as you can see
it has been damaged at some stage in the past with the top knocked off.
The likely reason being the presence of a crown on the top of the shield
in the Tuite family coat of arms. A resentment of history makes
philistines and vandals of many people.

Douglas