Subject: [Leica] Fuji vs Sony question
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 13:25:04 -0500

Fuji user for a few years now. Tried song awhile back but that was before
they really had any fast lenses out.

I found Fuji?s menu system and dials similar to Nikon. I found Sony?s
complicated menu system to be like Canon.

My clients are very happy with the Fuji images and no one cares if it?s not
full frame.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261