Subject: [Leica] Stolen SL system, in Iceland
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 21:25:45 +0100

Sorry to hear about your loss, it really sucks. I hope you have another
camera with you for the remainder of the trip to Iceland.
It does sound like she was Romanian from your description, or maybe from one
of the Balkan countries?unfortunately one unintended consequence of the free
movement of people among EU member countries is that it has become much
easier for thieves from places like Romania to go north and ply their trade
in much richer countries than their own. Iceland is not in the EU, but free
movement still applies because of their membership of EFTA.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain