Subject: [Leica] Sea Lions and Fur Seals
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 03:17:20 -0500

As currently exhibited "spotlight" is the a superior image.  I believe that
with some very creative processing some of the images could be magnificent
objects of art.  Specifically if you looked at them in terms of form and
line instead of images of the natural world.

What I am poorly conveying is that as presented your images are very good
indeed but some, if reimagined by you could be even more stunning as
abstracts.  My personal direction would be a sort of cubism.