Subject: [Leica] Stanley Kubrik camera with the famous f 0.7 lens
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 11:34:26 +0000

Hard to judge the size of it when it's attached to a movie camera,
Lluis, but it did wonderful work.
Barry Lyndon is one of my favourite films. I watched it again recently.
I hated Ryan O'Neal in the part the first time I saw the film on its
initial release, but the more I see it the better I like him. The film
is an absolute masterpiece of cinematography, and anyone who hasn't seen
it should try to do so. It's an excuse to justify buying an even bigger
television set in the January sales :-)

Douglas