Subject: [Leica] IMG: Feria de Navidad, Jijona
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 07:39:49 +0100

Yesterday I wanted to visit the Christmas market in Jijona, a town about 25
km from here, famous for its turr?n and (at this time of year) its nativity
scene, set in a natural setting on the edge of town, and mounted earlier
this week. Knowing that going there by car would mean slow traffic in the
mountains and parking problems in the town, I chose to make it my cycling
destination instead. This way I got a nice 54 km ride in the mountains and
got to see the Feria. Six images follow.

On the main street, people photograph each other in front of the official
Christmas tree outside the town hall:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-h4t9xM4/A

Heavy traffic on Avenida de la Constituci?n:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-KZKpXCr/A

Selling turr?n:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qc8Chv9/A

Looking at the nativity scene:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vzw966m/A

A mother explaining things to her little boy:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zGXnJpH/A

This is what they are looking at:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Gd9Tgv6/A

Cheers,