Subject: [Leica] Fireworx Fotoshop
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 10:02:04 -0600

I do worry about the power lines in some shots, but in the fireworks
images, they don't bother me.  I think the intimacy of the location I
shoot them makes it less a distraction.  Maybe I'm wrong about that,
but especially in those shots with people, they just don't seem worth
the trouble.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/