Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cold Weather Bird Blind
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:02:48 -0600

One of my friends on the OM list quizzed me about my setup to photograph
my bird feeder in cold weather.? In case anyone is curious, it is fairly
simple.? The tripod is an? aluminum Star-D from the 1950s, and the storm
pane is from the 1960s.? The tilting rear display makes things a lot easier.

Just wash the window occasionally.? The 250 Telyt hardly knows the glass
is there.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20181128-PB285936-2.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols