Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some Visits are Very Brief
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:44:14 -0500

Interesting, our Downeys claim ownership and munch as long as they please.
Only the arrival of some hawks drives them into either the magnolias of the
holly bushes.

We have been fortunate enough to catch one of the local hawks grab a
songbird in midair just in front of the feeder.  No camera fired up though.