Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Nutcracker Photos
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 16:17:18 -0800

Tremendous!!

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+red735i=verizon.net at leica-users.org] On
Behalf
Of Tina Manley via LUG
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 4:00 PM
To: MUGers at yahoogroups.com; Leica Users Group; paw; seephoto; Olympus
Camera
Discussion
Cc: Tina Manley

PESO:

My 13-year-old grandson danced his first real ballet for the Columbia
Ballet Company in this year's production of The Nutcracker.  He was the
Nutcracker.  His 6-year-old sister was also in the performance as a bon-bon
and baby.  So I took lots of photos with the SL and 90-280.  In fact, I
took 1400 photos and edited them down to 201 by just picking the last photo
in each series!! Someday I will go back and actually inspect them and edit
on focus, etc. but that's not today.  Here are the "edited" photos:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/nutcracker&page=all

Grandma's privilege here!!  Still love my Sl and the 90-280, though!!

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com