Subject: [Leica] Rain Reflections
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 18:11:04 -0800

Hi Lluis,
Nice reflections! I always tried to make use of rain reflections if and when
it rained and it was thought to be the rain was spoiling the shoot. Instead,
I looked for reflection type images created of beauty instead of bitching
about the rainy weather. Think positive  and look positive and you will in
most cases find most interesting photo moments.
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.