Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: from Aigües to Copenhagen to Aarhus
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:32:09 +0100

The first week of November is when I make my autumn pilgrimage to Denmark,
and this year was no exception. I also have some Halloween images from
Aig?es?sadly, the silly habit has invaded Spain and much of the rest of
Europe. But the main part of the blog is from Copenhagen and Aarhus, with a
variety of images and people that are dear to me:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2351

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain