Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/2/2018: piano player
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 20:07:34 +0100

In the corner of the big atrium at our office, a piano has recently been
installed, and people are invited to play it whenever they feel like it.
There are no offices in the vicinity, so nobody?s work is disturbed.

Yesterday, on my way to lunch, I stopped to photograph Carlos playing. He
was quite good, actually:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Mftjc8D/A

And there was a small audience, too:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-fGDZtXq/A

I have been in this office for more than 10 years, so by now everyone knows
that I always take pictures and are used to it. The lady smiling at me is
Wilma; I was actually her boss during my first two years here, 2007-2009.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain