Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ellie
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 13:19:41 -0500

She has definitely learned the power of a bewitching smile.  I would start
rehearsing "NO" with an appropriate explanation both at her present level
as well as a more adult reasoned reason.  Children's recorders are always
on so sophisticated arguments aren't wasted.

Otherwise she will have at least six adults carrying to most of her
whims....