Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Snowfall
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 10:15:20 -0800

Hi Jim,
Well me old buddy having had a careful and lengthy look at your "first snow
macro images?" I have to say what you've captured are "excellent images
without question on a cold day!!!!!!!!!!"
Certainly with or without a monopod! Smashing great photos.
Thanks for posting, very well done.
cheers
Dr.ted grant O.C