Subject: [Leica] Back on the list
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 22:59:04 +0100

Hi all,

I?ve been out of the list during a while, I had an assignment it made me
quite busy shooting and editing, I will try to select some pictures to share
with you. Meanwhile I?ve shoot a few personal pictures, only about 15 I
consider interesting to share, I?m posting the first one right now.

I apologize because during the past days I had no opportunity to follow the
list, I will try to find soimetime on the next days to follow every day the
list.

I?ve shoot this picturelast Saturday when I was taking the subway to go back
to home.

Subway Exit
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Subway/20181110_L1019981B.jpg.html>
Leica Monochrom, Summilux 35 pre-asph (wide open)

I hope all of the friends living in California are safe, I?ve watch on the
TV the horrible images of the fire?.

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Back on the list)