Subject: [Leica] IMG: ISO 4000 - 30 sec - f4 - DON
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 20:51:51 +0100

No, Philippe, it's not that small - certainly compared to many images
posted here which just look postcard size to me. I need/prefer to see
images at 1950 pixels across to fill the screen I have in front of me. I
also wonder to myself - and now I'm including you lot in my wondering -
why people with allegedly wonderful cameras like M10s, and with
fabulously expensive lenses, post such minuscule images, and then say
proudly that they were impressed with the performance achieved.
Squinting at the relatively tiny image posted, it's certainly very hard
to assess the rationale behind their judgement.

On your image, living where you do with all those planes overhead
jamming European airspace, I'm impressed that only stars appeared. Well
done!

Douglas