Subject: [Leica] IMG: Day 2 of the Mister Douglas Work Party
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 18:11:23 -0500

I can't take credit for that one.? My friend Jim C., who works at the
airport, took that one from the driver's seat of the airport
multipurpose tractor as he lifted the engine.? I've been sharing these
photos with him.? He used his iPhone.? You are correct, it is a great shot.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA