Subject: [Leica] B&W
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 22:41:10 +0200

Jim,

Kodak Plus X was one of my favorite films, four years ago I?ve purchased
expired but still working, I have tested a lot of films: Eastmann Double X
5222, ORWO 74 and 72, Bergger, Adox Silvermax, Tri-X, Foma, and finally I?ve
been back to the classical FP4 and HP5, with classical developers too
D-76/ID-11, FP4 and HP5 are great films but they don?t deliver the Plus-X
look?.., it is a shame. Someone said me to test Kenmere but I have not yet
tried. We have to say R.I.P. to the Plus X, enjoy your three last gems!

Cheers
Lluis