Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rare Photo
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 16:54:37 -0400

He looks just over a year old I saw it full size (original) and checked out
the metadata which told me everything except the actual lens.
I switched to Safari to do it as Chrome makes everything ultra-tiny on that
one website even though I went into it and reset my prefs.
Always love seeing German Shepard's they make life much more fun and
interesting. And fun.
33 mm!
Made me think of those new SL lenses they. Just announced this week I saw
them on the Red Dot website.
Great shot!

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 9/30/18, 4:39 PM, "LUG on behalf of tmanley via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Yes, I did take the photo of the AGA for a canning group but I noticed
Tom in the corner of th te 16mm and posted it here ;-)
    Tina

    Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
    -------- Original message --------From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at
summaventures.com> Date: 9/30/18  4:18 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Leica Users Group
<lug at leica-users.org> Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Rare Photo
    I thought it was of the Aga ;-). Mine's black.

    Peter