Subject: [Leica] More 16-35
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 21:21:02 +0000 (UTC)

The question of lens?distortion is no longer a big issue. LR has the ability
to correct?this. In fact, from my observations, most of the correction done
is about barrel or pin cushion correction. Pretty secondary for landscape
folk. Pretty important for (serious )?architectural work.?
Sharpness is a totally different issue. But keep in mind that your
composition and therefore the important elements in your image will
determine corner sharpness importance. Think portraits as a good example.?

Frank Filippone?Red735i at Verizon.net
 On?Thursday, September 20, 2018,?Don Dory via LUG?<lug at