Subject: [Leica] 2 Pictures
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 16:23:45 -0700

Hi Douglas,
I have never been able to find a "cloak of invisibility" :-) since I had the
great pleasure of visiting Lluis in Barcelona several years ago.  I think he
has the only one in the world? Certainly after you've seen him take pictures
of people but a few feet from himself and the subjects rarely if ever
realize he has clicked them!!!  :-)
It's amazing to watch him being so close and successful. The subject may see
you standing there with camera? But Lluis standing but a few feet away even
with the camera to his eye!!  :-) "NEVER if EVER!" do they catch him.
What is really "cool" is watching him shooting subjects without anyone ever
responding that he has the LEICA pointed at them. "CLICK!" :-)
Enjoy your visit to Barcelona and Lluis, as I have no doubt it will be a
visit of a LIFE time. :-)
cheers,
ted
Dr. ted grant O.C.