Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: the last week in Playa San Juan
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 08:35:25 +0200

Following our trip to Poland the previous week, I remained on vacation but
hardly resting?we spent much of our time packing up stuff in preparation for
the move. So most of my photography was done while out cycling, along my
usual Aigues-Busot route. So if there is an overall theme to this weekly
blog, it must be ?small town life on the outskirts of Alicante?. But the
orange cat and my mother?s magic cactus also make an appearance. It is all
here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2300

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman