Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Grandkids
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 18:14:05 -0400

Thanks, Steve.  Projected path of the storm goes just south of us but
barely so we will get lots of wind and rain.  It hasn't started yet and we
have been in a drought all summer so the idea of rain is tempting rather
than frightening but the projections say we should be very frightened.  I
have plenty of food and water and we are on a hill - a windy hill.

We are in York County, South Carolina.  Just south and west of Charlotte,
NC, and north and west of Columbia, SC.  That's more or less the projected
path of Florence.  We'll know more by Saturday!!

Tina

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 6:10 PM, Steve Barbour via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>